The discoverability of your website is crucial to its success, so you should conduct an SEO audit to ensure that your customer base can quickly and easily find your business when they search online.
Is your website pages away from being discovered via search? Or maybe you want to boost your website’s search ranking to the top spots on Google.
No matter how much you need to scale the search listings in Google, you won’t be able to plan your next steps unless you conduct an SEO audit. We’ve created this free SEO audit guide to help you improve your search ranking.
Analyze Your Site’s SEO for Free
Keeping your pages in check can be tedious, but luckily knowing what needs to be improved is a fast and free process thanks to RunningSEO, a free SEO analyzer that scans your site and provides improvement recommendations in seconds. Run your professional-grade SEO audit for free.
How to Improve Your Website SEO
If your SEO score was disappointing, don’t fret. In fact, it’s a common problem. So many businesses with top-rated products and services have difficulty gaining new customers online simply because their website isn’t primed for people to find them.
The best way to boost your search rankings? Hire a professional to conduct an SEO audit and spend your time and effort being awesome at your running your business and engaging with clientele.
Preparing for an SEO Audit
It’s difficult to do good SEO and marketing work without knowing about your organization’s goals, customers, and other existing marketing efforts.
A solid professional SEO firm will want to know about you, your business, and your goals. That way, when they conduct your SEO audit and corresponding technical website audit, they’ll know how your customers search for and your website currently and determine how to improve their experience.
Hire Key Medium to Conduct a Technical Website and SEO Audit
Key Medium – an award-winning SEO agency – can conduct a thorough technical website and SEO audit and walk you through recommendations to develop an action plan customized to your business goals, needs, and budget.
For the best results, the more love your website SEO needs, the more you should consider investing in a website redesign or a whole new website built with SEO in mind from the start.
Our Technical Website and SEO Audit Process
For existing websites, we’ll begin with a review of your site content, structure, and a preliminary technical audit with various automated tools. Our expert website services complement your existing work. For new websites, we’ll look to learn from what your competitors do best and how they’re reaching customers.
We’ll list out all areas that need improvement and prioritize each improvement according to what will provide you with the most value for your dollar.
Key Medium’s carefully-crafted SEO audit structure will detail:
- The issue (for example: bad user experience, not mobile-friendly, no structured data, no internal linking, duplicate meta titles and descriptions, and has non-optimized content).
- An estimate on the overall investment. This includes details about the time, energy or money for us to implement the improvements, as well as for Google Search, as well as searchers and customers to recognize the improvements.
- Estimated positive business impact. The impact may be a ranking improvement that leads to more conversions, or a backend change that cleans up the site and helps your brand be more agile in the future.
- A plan on how to iterate and improve the implementation (or how to experiment and fail fast should results not meet expectations).
We Know Google, So Google Knows Our Sites
In order to ensure maximum ROI for our clients, Key Medium follows Google’s recommended SEO audit process and always aligns business objectives and SEO recommendations with Google’s best practices (see creative process).
How Much Does Google Love Your Website?
Find out with our Free SEO Analyzer.
Need a Professional SEO Audit?
Schedule a one-on-one consultation to learn more about how to improve your ranking.
Insights on Search Engine Optimization:
- How to Improve SEO: 6 Easy Steps
- 6 tips for Budgeting a Redesign While Improving or Retaining SEO
- SEO Optimization Checklist
- Why Should I Hire a Professional SEO Company?
- Hire an SEO Expert for Results While You Sleep
- SEO Optimization Checklist
- Quality Content is the Key to Ranking in Google
- Basic SEO Principles
- Hiring an SEO by Google
Read Insights on Digital Marketing:
- Do Websites Matter?
- Benefits of a Mobile Site for Business
- Voice Search Marketing
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
This SEO audit guide was updated on