Are you looking to improve your website’s ranking or not ranking at all? You need an SEO audit. We’ve created this SEO audit guide for you to conduct your due diligence while hiring an SEO firm.
Preparing for an SEO Audit
First and foremost, we are interested in learning about your business from a holistic standpoint. It’s difficult to do good SEO and marketing work without knowing about your organization’s goals, customers, and other existing marketing efforts. As such, and prior to conducting a technical website and SEO audit, we gather specific information about your organization. This includes details on how you make money, who your customers and competitors are, as well as your goals (see our creative process).
When Should You Conduct an SEO Audit?
A great time to hire a professional SEO firm is when you’re considering a website redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, we can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, your Key Medium Team can also help improve an existing site.
Read on about Key Medium’s search engine optimization audit process.
Our Technical Website and SEO Audit Process
For existing websites, we’ll begin with a review of your site content or structure. Our key services complement your existing work. For new websites, we’ll look to learn from what your competitors do best and how they’re reaching customers.
We’ll list out all areas that need improvement and prioritize each improvement according to what will provide you with the most value for your dollar.
Key Medium’s carefully-crafted SEO audit structure will detail:
- The issue (for example: not mobile-friendly, no internal linking, and has obsolete content).
- An estimate on the overall investment. This includes details about the time, energy or money for us to implement the improvements, as well as for Google Search, as well as searchers and customers to recognize the improvements.
- Estimated positive business impact. The impact may be a ranking improvement that leads to more conversions, or a backend change that cleans up the site and helps your brand be more agile in the future. Recently, Key Medium provided SEO services which increased quality leads by 50%.
- A plan on how to iterate and improve the implementation (or how to experiment and fail fast should results not meet expectations).
Use Our Free SEO Analyzer:
Need a Professional SEO Audit?
Schedule a one-on-one consultation to learn more about how to improve your ranking.
Just released: Google – Year In Search 2017.
In 2017, the world asked “how.” Questions like how to join the military, how to run for office, how to make a protest sign, how to be a good parent, and how to be a firefighter were asked more than ever before. Explore the moments that shaped the year at http://google.com/2017
Read Insights on Search Engine Optimization:
- SEO Optimization Checklist
- Quality is the Key to Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Principles for Developers
- Hiring an SEO by Google
Read Insights on Digital Marketing: