SUCCESS CASE SPOTLIGHT: ASPIRA OF PA SCHOOLS
Key Medium to the Rescue!
ASPIRA of PA’s ASPIRA Bilingual Cyber Charter School (ABCCS) takes a bilingual approach to education, promoting heightened language skills and cultural awareness for students in grades K-12. As the first bilingual charter school in Pennsylvania, their special programming and deep connection with local community helps hundreds of students reach and maintain academic excellence.
In order to meet a grant quota, ASPIRA of PA needed to significantly boost their enrollment in a short amount of time. At a time when they needed it most, their website completely shut down. Many local agencies would not work within their limited budget, but Key Medium offered them an affordable rate as part of our commitment to giving back.
Through a Key Medium grant, we provided ASPIRA PA with:
- Affordable WordPress web development and cybersecurity services.
- A completely revamped website. We fixed formatting, dead links, and images, as well as issue-causing plugins and configuration.
- Security hardening, leading to a more secure website.
ASPIRA of PA’s website overhaul from Key Medium (2017-18)…
- Boosted enrollment and helped them achieve their grant quota
- Improved page load, which increased engagement and session time
- Achieved a 320% decrease in bounce rate
- Streamlined communication with parents and students, achieving record website visits, with a year-over-year (YoY) increase in page views by 76.6%
- Achieved a 75% increase in organic traffic (YoY)