CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: TEMPLE VILLAS
Temple Villas provides off-campus apartment rentals to students attending Temple University in Philadelphia.
The Temple Villas database had been hacked due to a faulty third-party plugin. In addition to security, the company wanted their new site to increase web traffic and in turn, rent more apartments.
Key Medium provided cyber security and SEO services following the fallout of the hack, which had created hundreds of spam pages Google had indexed.
To boost traffic, Key Medium added conversion rate optimization along with a site refresh. We added a new page specifically for showings and created and implemented a thorough on-page strategy.
Temple Villas subscribed to a monthly maintenance package to ensure site continued site performance and security.
They also invested in monthly PPC and display advertising campaigns to reach potential renters online.
Through targeted advertising, on-page content strategy, and intuitive design, the Temple Villas website was instantly effective, generating:
- A 50% increase in quality leads
- 22 calls and 10 leads on a mere $100 budget within 30 days of relaunch
- A 18% click-through rate from PPC ads
- Increased page views by 120%
- Increased engagement: +16% pages per session, +12% session duration, and a decrease in bounce rate by 20%