The Project and Account Coordinator will be responsible for working with contractors, client-facing teams, assisting with project management, and providing support with other administrative and operational functions to drive business goals.
Our values are core to the Key Medium team and our partners; we have a passion for positive impact, excellence, innovation, ownership, determination, and sustainability. We hope to provide you with good work–so that you can work on what you are passionate about, what you’re good at, and align with our shared values to create a lasting impact for the better.
This is a paid, flexible independent contractor role (up to 25 hours per week, depending upon workload & needs).
Duties to include:
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings, conference calls, and design thinking workshops
- Use existing templates to creating project estimates and timelines, adjusting as needed to align with client requirements
- Set up and maintain team tasks (via Jira) and communicate deliverable and timelines to the team
- Manage client requests and assign to the appropriate resource
- Process internal information requests
- Support qualitative research efforts, such as the creation of surveys, supporting user research, and synthesis of research to be distilled in reports for presentation internally or to client-facing partners
- Write high-engagement social media content and blog posts that reflect our brand’s voice.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Create and expand upon both our internal and external knowledgebase in Confluence
- Support the facilitation of human-centered design activities, including requirements gathering, design sprints, and design thinking workshops
- Research, consideration, and/or supporting the implementation of emerging technology, such as collective intelligence and artificial intelligence
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field
- At least two years of experience in the field
- Professional development opportunities: $100 monthly personal training reimbursement budget (i.e., towards an Audible subscription, Skillshare, Fabulous app, etc.)
- Flexible workweeks
- Attainment of social innovation project work experience, directly tied to your own personal values and aspirations
- Paid opportunity
Who you are:
- A Pennsylvania-based applicant
- You have a background in supporting nonprofit organizations and causes, as you will be supporting Coding For Causes program work
- You have prior experience in a high-volume, rapidly-changing environment
- You enjoy writing and can clearly communicate complicated and complex concepts, with an ability to present underlying strategic thinking to present to organizational leaders
- You have a demonstrated learning ability and a voracious desire to continue learning
- You are flexible with your schedule and are comfortable with contract work